- 1 3/4 cup sifted flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg; beaten
- 1 cup STATELINE BLUEBERRIES
- 1 stp. lemon flavoring
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; then cut in butter.
- In another bowl, mix beaten egg, milk and flavoring. Add to dry ingredients; mix until moist.
- Sprinkle a tsp. of flour over the STATELINE BLUEBERRIES to coat. Fold berries into the batter.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray ( not butter ). Fill 3/4 full with batter.
- Combine 2/3 cup of sugar and 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon. Once tins are filled, sprinkle tops with sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 400 degree F. for 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.