Blueberry Crumb Bars
compliments of :
* 1 cup of sugar
* 1 tsp. baking powder
* 1 egg
* 1 cup shortening
* 2 tsp. cinnamon ( this is different from card) I changed the amount. Tastes better this way
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 4 cups of STATELINE BLUEBERRIES
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 3 tsp. cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x13 inch pan.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup of sugar, 3 cups of flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Cut in shortening and egg. The dough will be crumbly. Pat half the dough into the prepared pan.
3. In another bowl, stir together the sugar and cornstarch. Gently mix in the STATELINE BLUEBERRIES. Sprinkle the blueberry mixture evenly over the crust. Crumble remaining dough over the STATELINE BLUEBERRIES layer.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the tip is slightly brown.
5. Cool completely before cutting into squares.