Blue Plate Special 2021
* 1/2 C. butter, softened
* 3/4 C. sugar
* 1/4 C. packed brown sugar
* 2 C. all purpose flour
* 1 tsp. baking powder
* 1/2 tsp. bakin soda
* 1 C. sour cream
* 1 pound venison or other sausage(pork) ~cooked and drained~
* 1 C. fresh/frozen STATELINE BLUEBERRIES
* 1/2 C. sugar
* 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
* 1/2 C. water
* 2 C. fresh/frozen STATELINE BLUEBERRIES
* In a bowl, cream butter & both sugars. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beat well after each egg.
* Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to the cream mixture alternating with the sour cream. Fold in sausage and STATELINE BLUBERRIES.
* Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake at 350 dgrees for 35-40 minutes.
SAUCE (Optional): Combine the sugar and cornstarch in sauce pan. Add water and STATELINE BLUEBERRIES . Cook until bubbly and thick. Spoon over each serving.