- 1 cup grahm cracker crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 container ( 8 ounces) nonfat orange or tangerine yogurt
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, for an 8 ounce package
- 3/4 cup notfat cottage cheese
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups STATELINE BLUEBERRIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham carcker crumbs and 2 Tbsp. of lthe honey; transfer to a 9-inch pie plate. With the back of a spoon, press mixture onto bottom and halfway up sides of the plate.
- In a food processor conatiner, place yogurt, cream shees, cottage cheese and cornstarch. Whirl until smooth, about 1 minute. Add eggs, whril until blended.
- Pour about half of the cheese mixture onto the crust. Top with 1.2 cup of the STATELINE BLUEBERRIES. Cover with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake until firm, about 35 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwavable dish, microwave the remaining 1 Tbsp. honey just until liquiefied, abour 15 seconds. Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of the STATELINE BLUEBERRIES; toss to coat.
- Top pie with berries. Loosely cover the pie, refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
YEILD: 6 portions