Almond Graham Crust
- 1 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/3 cup butter; melted
- 2 cups STATELINE BLUEBERRIES
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 TBSP. cornstarch
- 2 ( 8 oz.) cream cheese; softened
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Combine the Crust Ingredients. Press firmly onto the bottom of a well greased 10 inch spring form pan.
- To make the Filling; combine the STATELINE BLUEBERRIES and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine the wate and cornstarch unitl smooth and add to the STATELINE BLUEBERRIES sauce. Cook until thick and clear- Chill.
- Using an electric mixure, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add spoonfuls of ice cream and mix until well blended.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture and cooked STATELINE BLUEBERRIES alternately onto the crust. Swirl with a knife for a marbled effect. Freeze until ready to serve.
YEILDS: 12-16 servings
Helpful Hints: Release the spring form pan and let the cheesecake stand for 15 minutes at room temperature to allow thie ices cream to soften slightly before serving.