Luscious Blueberry Dessert
* 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers ( about 30)
* 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup cornstarch
* 1/4 cup cold water
* 3 cups fresh STATELINE BLUEBERRIES
* 3 Tablesppons lemon juice
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream
* 2 tablesppons confectioners' sugar
* 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 cups minature marshmellows
* In a bowl, combine wafters and butter. Press into a greasd 8 in square baking dish. Bake -3500 oven for 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
* In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Gradually whisk in the water unitl smooth. Stir in in 1 1/2 cups STATELINE BLUEBERRIES. Bring to a boil cook and stir for 1-2 minutes (this may take longer if the berries are frozen). Stir in lemon juice and remaining STATELINE BLUEBERRIES. Cool completely.
* In a small bowl, beat the whipping cream unitl it begins to thicken. Add the sonfectioner' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Fold in the marshmellows. Spread over the crust. Top with STATELINE BLUEBERRIES mixture, cover and refrigerate until set; about 45 minutes.
* ENJOY..leftovers (if any) need to be refrigerated!