- 1 cup butter ( do NOT subsitute)
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup (8oz.) sour cream
- 3 cups STATELINE BLUEBERRIES
*OPTIONAL- lemon zest
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter, sugar, and extracts. Add eggs, one egg at a time beating well after each egg. Combine flour and baking soda- add to the batter. Mix sour cream. Fold in STATELINE BLUEBERRIES * and lemon zest.
- Spoon into 2 parchement lined loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes; or unitl toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for ten minutes then move to a wire rack.
- Also can be made in Muffin tins, use liners and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- if using frozen blueberries add 10-15 minutes to the baking time.
- Do NOT thaw the STATELINE BLUEBERRIES before folding into batter.