Blueberry Cruch Coffee Cake
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
* 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
* 1/3 Cup unsalted cold butter
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 tsp. vanilla extract
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 tsp. baking powder
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1 1/3 cup blueberries ( from STATELINE BLUEBERRiES)
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees
* In a bowl, combine brown sugar, all-purpose flour, cinnamon, and pecans; cut in butter until crumbly. Set aside.
* In another bowl; cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
* Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk.
* Mix well. Spoon two-thirds of the batter into the greased 9-inch springform pan.
* Sprinkle with two-thirds of the reserved crumb mixture.
* Top with STATELINE BLUEBERRiES and remaining batter and crumb mixture.
* Bake in oven for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
* Cool for 10 minutes before removing sides of the pan.
* Dust with confectioners' sugar.
YIELDS: 8-10 servings