Blueberry Crumb Bars
* 1 cup of sugar
* 1 tsp. baking powder
* 1 egg
* 2 tsp. cinnamon
* 3 cups all purpose flour
* 4 cups of STATELINE BLUEBERRIES
* 1/2 cup of sugar
* 3 tsp. corn starch or other thicken agent
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 X 13 inch pan.
2. In a medium bowl stir together 1 cup sugar, 3 cups flour baking powder and cinnimon. Cut in shortening and egg. the dough will be crumbly. Pat 1/2 the dough into the prepared pan.
3. In another bowl, stir together the sugar and cornstarch. Gently fold in the STATELINE BLUEBERRIES. Sprinkle wth blueberry mixture evenly over the crust. Crumble remaining dough over the STATELINE BLUEBERRIES layer.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes or luntil the top is slightly brown.
5. Cool completely before cutting into squares.